This eliminates the overhead costs and management salaries that drive up professional fees in many firms – but add little, if any, value. We all work on a virtual basis from our home offices.
Jan spent 30 years working with the largest and most prestigious management consulting firms in the world as well as with two of the largest high technology Fortune 500 firms. His high profile positions in consulting and international executive marketing required that he hone his written communication skills and his business savvy. Those years of hard work have prepared him to write large and complex documents quickly and easily.
Jan holds a BSc. in Mathematics from Purdue University and an MSc. in Computer Science from McGill University.
Patrick spent his career in the Canadian Navy, provincial and federal politics, and the high technology field. His achievements include:
- Motivating and leading teams in quickly changing environments
- Driving both outstanding sales and marketing initiatives through leadership and management
- Creating marketing and business plans and raising funds
- Dealing with elected representatives and government officials
- Applying solid analytical skills and management techniques to business strategies
- Developing an in-depth knowledge & understanding of technology, economic, business, and government environments
- Creating, synthesizing, and critiquing business strategies
Patrick holds a B.Arts in Economics and Political Science from the Royal Military College.